For your information and peace of mind
Satori Counselling Services will continue to follow COVID-19 protocols into the foreseeable future.
Every person who has attended the practice has been amazing throughout the Covid situation and this means Satori can continue to offer face to face therapy in this lovely space.
For your peace of mind please know the following:
- Satori is well ventilated and with open windows.
- It is easy to ensure 2m exists between us.
- Hand sanitizer is onsite and used on arrival.
- Shoes are left at the door.
- Hand washing and bathroom facilities are onsite.
- Medicare rebates for Telephone and
- Telehealth services are available.
- Mental Health Treatment Plans have been increased by an additional 10 sessions for anyone affected by Covid, anywhere in Australia.
All clients are required to follow the guidelines and recommendations set by the Department of Health and not attend in person if unwell.
Telephone and Telehealth sessions are available if you think you may be unwell but still wish to attend your session. Please provide as much notice as possible as there area few small set up processes involved.
Satori will continue to keep you updated if there are any changes or concerns, however if you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to contact the number at the top of this page.
If you have any concerns in relation to your health status please contact the COVID-19 24-hour Hotline 1800 675 398.